Day Tours and Multi Day Tours for Private Groups from Sydney
Coast Warriors offers an unrivalled 5 star experience that substitutes the feeling of a standard everyday tour and instead offers a feeling of travelling with a big group of mates. We pride ourselves in the uniqueness of the experiences that only the Coast Warriors style offers. Coast Warriors has been successfully running charters for various language schools, aupair groups, universities & other travelling groups and the invitation is extended to you.
Coast Warriors is fully legal and insured in accordance with government regulations and maintains a high standard of maintenance on the buses and trailers that we use. We put customer safety as number one, all Coast Warriors charters have a dedicated driver to concentrate on the driving while our second guide can attend to customers. Though we have our own very cool retro bus called Trudy, we do have lease agreements in place which allows us access to buses of all sizes which we also regularly use. We are very competitively priced so please don’t hesitate to contact us for a quote.
Coast Warriors offer single day and multi day tours of small groups and larger groups of up to 70 people so far…but we are awesome!. We cater for young and old 15 to 60. All Coast Warriors tours are FULLY flexible and custom so please don’t hesitate to contact us. Pickup and drop off from college or similar is available,
Our day and multi day charter options include but are not limited to the following:
- Blue Mountains Tour (Featherdale, Scenic World, Jenolan Caves, River Cruise are all available options)
- Port Stephens Tour (Australian Reptile Park,Camel rides, Sand Surfing, Dolphin / Whale watching are all available options)
- Hunter Valley Wine Tour (Wild kangaroos, Australian Reptile Park are available options)
- Jervis Bay Tour (Famous Berry Doughnut van and dolphin watching all available options)
- Royal National Park Tour
- Kangaroo Valley Tour
- Barrington Tops Tour
- Canberra Tour
- Jenolan Caves Tour
- Camping Tours
- Surfing Tour
- Byron Bay multi day road trip plus camping- Return or one way
- Hostel event- Wet’n’Wild, Morisset Park, Featherdale Wildlife plus more
Please request for copies of insurance documents and related via the email at the bottom of this page.
Coast Warriors have regular language school days where we offer discounted rates to students of many schools on the same tour. If you would like your school included please flick us a quick email.